Sunday, October 15, 2006

Frosty and the Plants





Pat, watering can in hand

Went to water the plants

The ivy was missing!

All that remained

Were lady bug stakes

Where the plants had been.







“Lady Bug, where are the plants?”


“Ask Billy Goats three.” answered Lady Bug.




Pat visited Mr. Butcher

Owner of Billy Goats three

“Your Billy Goats three ate my plants.”

Overheard were goats braying, “Baa, baa!”






"What can I do?" Frosty asked.







“You are too small, the Billy Goats three are much bigger than you.”


“I run fast and bark loudly,” hinted Frosty.



To the store they went to get more

When all were planted

Pat revisited Mr. Butcher with the bill.



While Pat had been busy

Billy Goats three, drooled their meal

Frosty barked, ran circles

Around Billy Goats three.



“I stay on my property,

Wait for an invitation to come on mine,” Frosty scolded.



A neighbour exclaimed, “Frosty, my superstar!”

The Billy Goats three had dined in that neighbour's garden too.



Frosty and the Billy Goats three

Became friends.








Plant eating forbidden.







The Lady Bugs partied!






Frosty was tremendously glad.